Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Season passes

Can I just say that NRH2O is the best thing that's ever happened to me and my little buddy?!


We played hard and crazy in that water for about 2 hours, with a break for lunch. From there, my Benito fell asleep on the way home, which he NEVER does, and he has currently been sleeping for FOUR HOURS which is an absolute record for him. My house is clean, my feet are rested, and dinner is in the making. All of this, plus a day of fun in the sun for him. F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. There will be season passes in heaven.

1 comments:

Kristi Petrak said...

Congratulations! I will be definitely add you to my troupe of mothers for which I can come with questions when I eventually do the "mother thing." Secondly, I listened to the HU Chorus CD the other day, heard your solo, thoroughly enjoyed it. ^_^ Hope you have some good outlet for singing. ^_^ Love you!