Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FAMILY PICTURES

I realized I never posted pictures of the photo shoot we got to be a part of a couple of months ago.  There were some fabulous pictures taken - the group that came out and did them for FREE were so good at capturing pretty poses for the girls and our family.  The only picture that turned out a little wonky was Jasper's.  He seems to enjoy looking juuust to the right or left of the camera lens and smiling only slightly, which makes for an awkward photograph.  Luckily, the last time a photographer came out, she caught him and his personality perfectly, so we've got some great ones of him from last fall.  Enjoy!










(The picture for one of our girls isn't with the others, for some reason.  As soon as I figure out where it went, I'll post it, too!)

1 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

Beautiful pictures. I suspect the girls pictures capture their personality perfectly. Love you!