Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BENNETTISM

As soon as I finish this post, I'm going to go help Michael dye his hair gray (long story).

Bennett went with him to buy the box of color from the store. When he got back, he came up to me and said, "Mom, I want you to help dye daddy's hair now. Not like dying on the cross, like Jesus, but like changing colors. Are you ready?"

I sure am glad he cleared that up. I positively love getting a glimpse into the inner workings of the mind of my four-year-old.

And now I'm off to make my 29 year old husband look like an old man. If you're reeeally lucky, I'll post a picture of him at the end of this post when we're done.

*Creep-tastic*
(now I'm off to re-spray some of the parts that I missed the first time, at The Bearded Man's request)

1 comments:

Kristi Petrak said...

Wow...and I thought children made parents naturally gray! :) Good picture! Also appreciated your post about the waiting game. Does feel like a game sometimes, and I'm constantly telling my Coach that I know better! God has a funny way of reminding us Who's in charge, doesn't He?!? Thanks for the reminder :) He uses all of us to remind each other of His plan :)