1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
I'm supposed to, but the picture is a little scary, so it stays at the bottom of my bag
2. What kind of car do you drive?
Hyundai Elantra, but I'm hoping for a Mazda3 soon and very soon
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
either a taco salad or a mexican pizza - yum
4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
yes, just a few months ago - I didn't enjoy it - I'm not good at haggling and it feels like a personal insult when people don't want your stuff
5. What color is your iPod?
silver, but it has this awesome pink rubbery case over it
6. What kind of dog do you have?
a 40 lb. mutt named Sophie, and a wiener dog/spitz mix named Dolly
7. What's for dinner tonight?
Jack in the Box tacos
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
communion in Prague, Czech Republic - I don't drink alcohol
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
had it stolen from my car, although technically I didn't do that, somebody else did - and then spent 2 weeks hunting it down and getting it back from a chain-smoking stripper who worked at Babydolls. yikes.
10. Last time you were sick?
few months ago - I get the same crud every year
11. How long is your hair?
it's shoulder length. I am SO growing it out and getting blond streaks and highlights. I'm giving myself a gradual makeover and I'm SUPER excited about it :)
12. Are you happy right now?
um, I wouldn't say happy. I'd say okay.
13. What did you say last?
"Tonight was not my night" (to the creepy guy in the dressing room at Old Navy, who "mistakes" all mothers as sisters of their daughters, and tells you "Please let me know if you need a smaller size," and then kind of leers at you - does anybody know who I'm talking about??) I was trying on bathing suits - need I say more?
14. Who came over last?
Laura Beth and Molly
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
no - I was the practical joker and did things far worse than telling Joe he was adopted - like stuffing him in the fireplace - NOT while it was lit - and forcing him to eat "cupcakes" made out of flour and water (separate incidents, not at the same time)
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
the only one I have is a cheesy teacher key chain that says "Teachers rule" on a little ruler with an apple on it.
18. What was the last movie you watched at home?
Memoirs of a Geisha. love this movie
19. What is in your pocket?
no pockets - probably wouldn't have anything in them anyway
20. Who introduced you to your crush?
a bee that was trying to sting him
21. Where do you hurt?
22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
no - they're totally creepy
23. What DVD is in your DVD player?
a Sesame Street sing a long video
24. What's something funny you did today?
went to bible study with some pretty crazy cats - stifled laughing out loud at several amusing monologues
25. Who was the principal of your high school?
Ms. Bynum - everybody gave her a hard time, but I really liked her
26. Has your house ever been TPd?
no, but it's been leafed by Michael's high schoolers - pretty annoying - I think it was paper toweled, too, and they stuck maxi pads to the windows of Michael's car, which was pretty funny, but gross and sticky
27. What do you think of when you hear the word 'meow'?
is this a trick question?
28. What are you listening to right now?
the heater that just turned on, my typing
30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
okay, I think Wal-Mart is cool. I'm not a Wal-Mart snob and there are tons of things I'd love to buy there so I can't choose just one aisle
31. When is your birthday?
32. What's the area code for your cell phone?
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Old Navy - years and years ago - sweatshirts never go out of style
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
a yankee candle car fragrance thingy - some kind of fruity scent - maybe mango
35. How many states in the US have you been to?
37. What are you going to do after this?
read a good book, write in my journal
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
40. What about your favorite dessert?
banana pudding, or cheesecake, or ice cream, or cobbler...I love dessert
41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
I'm trying to find some rockin' gray pants (one pair for working out and another pair that's dressy) - I'd also like to find an amazing bathing suit that flatters, not fatters me (good luck), and they already have them all out in the stores!!
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
actually, me, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law all have the same middle name - how crazy is that?
43. What kind of car do your siblings drive?
44. Do you like pickles?
they're okay. Cheer up, Kristen. I didn't know pickles came from cucumbers UNTIL YOUR BLOG. go ahead, people. laugh it up.
45. What about olives?
love them on pizza and on sandwiches
47. What is your favorite kind of juice?
I don't really like juice - it leaves that sugary filmy feeling on your teeth
48. Do you have any tan lines?
I wish - my pasty skin is a sad thing to behold, which I will be remedying as soon as the weather gets warmer (in a healthy, non-skin cancer kind of way, of course)
49. What hospital were you born in?
somewhere in Garland
50. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
no - I have a terrible memory and don't remember much about my childhood at all. sad.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
Posted by Jennifer at 7:01 PM