Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I've been tagged

by Kristen C., so here goes:

What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago:


I was a sophomore in high school at F-Dub, completely oblivious to the realities of life *sigh.* I was also bumming rides off my friends (thanks LB) because I was one of the youngest in our grade and one of the only ones who still couldn't drive.

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:

1. Do the awesomely cheap diaper/wipes deal at Target.
2. 1 load of laundry.
3. Type out more family favorite recipes (I'm putting them all in a handy folder).
4. Watch American Idol :)...thank goodness Brooke White is finally gone.
5. REST.

5 Places I Have Traveled:

1. Scotland on a singing tour
2. Honduras and Mexico on mission trips
3. European tour with mom and grandma
4. Caribbean Cruise for our honeymoon
5. China on 6 week mission trip (climbed the great wall with Benito in my tummy :) )

5 Snacks Or Treats I Enjoy:

1. Kettle corn popcorn
2. Diet cherry coke
3. crab salad with crackers
4. ice cream in any flavor but chocolate
5. Reeses of any kind

What Would I Do If I Were A Billionaire:

Give away a ton of money, fund orphanages in China, buy a big house and adopt a bunch of kids, buy amazing sound equipment and musical instruments and record the songs I've written, travel and go on stinkin' awesome family vacations

Places I've Lived:

Rowlett, TX.
Garland, TX.
Houston, TX.
Austin, TX.
Albany, GA.
Noblesville, IN.
Bedford, TX.
NRH, TX.
Searcy, AR.
Watauga, TX.


Jobs I've Had:

Babysitter
Floor worker, The Gap
Cashier, Bearly Used Retail
Kindergarten teacher, Daycare
Chapel coordinater, Daycare
Office worker, Harding University
Sandwich artist, Subway (sandwich makers unite, Kristen)
First Grade Teacher
Kindergarten Teacher
Pre-school Teacher


5 People I'm Tagging:

Amanda
Lori
Haley
Kristi P.
Kristen D.

0 comments: