Sunday, October 19, 2008

BLUE x's TWO!!

I confess Michael and I were both shocked when the sonographer told us we are having a BOY! We both just felt for sure we were having a girl - gut instinct. And so now I officially resign any claim to have accurate hunches or interpretations of others' pregnancies. So don't ask me!! :) Once the shock wore off, we started talking about how wonderful it will be for our boys to play together, how God has a perfect plan for this little one, and how much money we'll save. We are PUMPED!

We'll have two little rascals rolling around on the floor, making mud pies, squashing bugs, and throwing balls at breakable things...and the beautiful thing is, they can do it all together for years and years to come!! :)

We are so excited and so blessed. Everything looks good and healthy, and we are thrilled for Bennett and the sweet memories to come with his little brother :) We praise God for the good things He has done for us to bring us to this place.

The pictures to follow are of our sonogram at 9 weeks, sonogram at 18 weeks that we had today, and my first pregnant picture at 17 weeks:

(click to enlarge)



5 comments:

Vicky said...

I too am THRILLED!!

I looked back at your previous post and most did predict a boy.

He and Bennett will have so much fun together.

Love,

Nanna

Summer said...

YAY....I was right!!! :-) We know firsthand what a blessing two little boys are, and know that they will be best buddies like we pray our boys are. I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet him! Most happy though that he appears to be perfectly healthy - praise God!

christine pinson said...

Congratulations! Of course, a little girl would be wonderful too...but I can completely confirm all that you are saying about having two boys. It is just so fun and special to watch them together.

I can still remember Becky Brooks telling me this when I was pregnant with Samuel...that I was carrying inside me Jack's best friend, his confidant, playmate, and partner for life. Someone that would love him and be bonded to him like no one else. It was such a precious thought to me, and I still think of it all the time when I watch them together.
I am so excited for you and I know you are going to be such a wonderful mom of TWO boys! I hope that you continue to feel great and I hope I get to see you soon!

Kristen said...

Beautiful Mommy!! :)

Tiffany Rose said...

yea! congrats on another little boy! :)