Saturday, April 25, 2009

ON MY I-POD

Here are some recent picks I've recently added to my playlists from i-tunes...they're all FABULOUS and I highly recommend them :)

Mad World by: Adam Lambert (the freaky genius from Am.Idol)

Ave Maria by: Beyonce

Finally Home by: Mercy Me

American Woman by: The Guess Who

Supermassive Black Hole by: Muse (from the Twilight soundrack, I'll probably buy the whole soundtrack - it's got some spectacular songs on it)

So What by: P!nk (the clean version, of course)


The first three are just gorgeous. The last three have been added to my kick-butt work-out playlist. Thought I'd share for anyone out there who's ready to update a little.

I'd love to know some of your favorites, or new discoveries!

1 comments:

Haley said...

My Romance by Christ for the Nations- spectacular!