Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HAPPY SUMMER

Can't really provide a "Happy 4th" slew of pictures because I was home with my poor Jasper John, who is in the midst of his third day of a nasty stomach bug. Michael and Bennett went on to my parents' house for the cook out/swimming fun with the rest of my extended family, but me and my little red head hung out at home and took it easy so no one else would catch the yuckiness. In leu of July 4th pictures, I'll post some random ones from what we've been up to over the past 2-3 months. Happy Summer!

B in time out, J trying to be like his big brother :)

Shimmy Shake. Nope, we haven't outgrown it yet.

Found this treasure on a curb for FREE = one happy two year old.

Rub a dub dub, two little stinkers in their tubs.

Jasper trying to sneak out of his doctor check-up. If Bennett had realized what was coming, he would have run away, too. Poor guy had his four year old check-up with FOUR shots. Ick.

Headed to the water park with my fellas.

My two favorite red heads. LOOOVE this picture.
(alternate caption: Michael and his Mini Me)

Me and my Benito. My mom took this picture because our profiles are the same :).

This boy LOVES him some choo-choos.
(at our children's museum)




0 comments: