Monday, November 5, 2007

Gobble

I'm putting on my thankful pants. Here goes:

I am thankful for....

1. Antibiotics (me and mine have been sick on and off for two weeks, but we're all better now :))
2. hair dryer (my hair is nappy without it)
3. my Bennett-Buster
4. my perfect, fun part-time job at YCW that lets me get out of the house and have a break and feel professional, but not for too long, or I'd miss my little buddy.
5. Target (a.k.a. the Wal-mart upgrade)
6. brownies
7. milk to drink with brownies
8. having a gym membership to apply myself to after eating brownies with milk
9. Fall feeling like Fall this year
10.Beth Moore
11.my parents
12.my church
13.technology: cell phones, digital cameras, laptops...beautiful things
14.TEXAS (although when prompted, I couldn't say specifically why - darn that TX. pride!)
15.pretty flowers

That's enough for today. More some other day.

0 comments: