Friday, March 28, 2008

No Favorites Today

I'm feeling slumpish (which I'd describe as a combo of sluggish and grumpy - yuck) today, so there will be no Friday Favorites today. Who wants to talk about their favorite things when they're feeling yucky? Not me. So to appease my readers, I will post a video (if I can figure out how) later this evening of my Benito "reading" a book. We got a rockin' awesome video camera for Christmas and I'm just now really starting to use it. And if after revision I deem the Easter Egg Hunt video worth public viewing pleasure, I will post that as well.

Here's hoping your Friday is less frumpy and slumpish than mine...

4 comments:

Lori said...

ugh, I know that feeling!! Hope you feel more like yourself soon!

I tried to e-mail you earlier, but I can't find your e-mail address. I wanted to talk to you about setting up an observation time at YCW. Don't worry, I'm not observing you- just the schedule and activities!!! Let me know what you think and when a good time might be. :)

Haley said...

ok so you have to go check out my blog! I hope it makes you smile!

angela said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope things turn around quickly. When you start feeling better, maybe you could do a Super Special Sunday post or a My Like-it Monday post or a Terrific Tuesday post... okay, okay I'll stop.

Kristi Petrak said...

Aww, cheer up. I hope you feel better soon. This is unlike you, but you are allowed to feel sloggish everyonce in a while. Love you girly!!