Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ON THE MOVE

My sweet Jasper John is CRAWLING!!

Because of his torticollis, we were thinking it would be a while yet, so this is extra exciting! He's progressing physically with his skills at a FANTASTIC rate! He scoots and cross-crawls and lunges for about five feet before turning those blue eyes on me and protesting a bit, letting me know he's done. You can tell he's SO proud of himself, too (which is adorable), because he gets this huge grin on his face after he's worked at it for a while. He looks at us like, "Okay, it's time to clap for me, guys." hee :) I LOVE this kid. He adds so much life and joy to our family.







Thank you, Lord for his progress and for easing my fears and giving me peace when I get caught up in worrying about my baby boy. This is absolutely an answer to prayer.

0 comments: