Tuesday, August 9, 2011

NUMERO OCHO

Michael and I have been married eight years today. Praise God!! We haven't done any "crazy eight" things yet - we're reserving all of that for this weekend when my parents take the kiddos and we paint the town :). I'll blog about that later.


For now I'll just say that I am one lucky woman. We got married when I was twenty and Michael was twenty-one, and I can say in all honesty I had NO idea what I was doing back then. I recognized all of the wonderful, strong, godly qualities Michael possesses, yes, but we both had a lot of baggage, and the Lord guided and protected both Michael and I, and has brought us to where we are today - all glory and honor to Him!

Michael is a Christ-follower, a hard worker, an AMAZING father...the list goes on and on, and I'm the lucky gal who got him :). Our passions and callings in life are SO similar, which is also a tremendous blessing. Walking along this life, which is sometimes so uncertain, with Michael is what I hoped for in a marriage. I'll leave you with a few "oldies but goodies," some pictures from our wedding day, August 9, 2003.


1 comments:

Kristi Petrak said...

Bryan and I had such a fun time at your wedding!! What a special time :) Hope you have a happy anniversary!! :)