Saturday, January 10, 2009

BABY ROOM

I put the finishing touches on Bowen's room today, and also rearranged Bennett's room to make it a more of a "big boy" room. I'm pretty excited about the baby room because it involved a lot of elbow grease, including painting some wooden pieces for frames, sewing pillows, and painting furniture. We did a nautical theme for the baby room, and Bennett's is the same, just moved around, in the Cocalo Alphabet theme we did his room in to begin with. Whew! So without further ado, here are the pictures (you can click on them to enlarge):

Bowen's Room:




Bennett's Room: (the dresser is the one me and my mom re-painted, and I spray painted the knobs silver)

5 comments:

Riss said...

These pictures are AWESOME!! You're amazing for getting all this done so early.

Megan said...

Congrats on your Baby #2, and thanks for commenting so I know how to find you. I hope you all are well. I am assuming that you are still in TX. I guess I can look at your profile after I finish typing this. My parents are arriving here to Peru tomorrow. I cannot wait. I am just now showing and Mom is bringing me all of my maternity clothes. Blessings! Tell Michael hello for me.

Vicky said...

Their rooms look great!. I know you must be excited to be finished.

Summer said...

They look great! You've worked so hard! I remember feeling so good after Judah's room was done and I still had weeks to go - yay for you!

Kristen said...

I think you look great and I can't wait to see the rooms!