Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?


Oh dearest, loveliest Kitchen-Aid Mixer....where have you been all my life?

Had I but known how effortlessly you mix, how cleanly and neatly you perform, I would have traveled great distances (to Searcy, AR. to pick it up from my mother-in-law), I would have scaled the highest heights (say wha-?), I would have....shelled out the money to buy you myself, but I sure am thankful that I didn't have to.

A big shout out to Vicky for this mind-blowing bit of kitchen gear that she no longer needs, because it changed my life yesterday (slight exaggeration, but man it sure is going to make things easier).


2 comments:

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Preach it, friend.

That is the one appliance I use constantly! I ADORE it beyond belief. I almost cried when I got mine for Christmas a few years ago.

Vicky said...

I'm so glad you are able to use it!

When I used to cook, it saved me an amazing amount of time and energy!!