Monday, August 27, 2012

FIRST DAY FOR THE GIRLS

The girls are at their first day of school today.  All of them are riding the bus this year which is SO helpful to my schedule each day, but today I drove them for the first day.  It made me even more thankful for bussing, because I spent 45 minutes in traffic, even though the high school is five minutes away and the middle school is 10 minutes away.  Yuck.

We have three in high school and three in middle school this year.  They were so cute this morning in their new outfits.  We spent the weekend straightening hair and painting fingernails, and this morning I made monkey bread for breakfast.  The middle schoolers and M, who is a freshman this year, were especially nervous, but they were ready to go :).  They asked me to take individual shots along with the group picture, so here they are!









0 comments: