Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Comments

I've re-enabled the ability to comment on my blog again since you're all e-mailing me and facebooking me about what I write anyway :)

Please remain within the old adage: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. (just like our mommies taught us)

This isn't a debate blog or one where I want "constructive criticism." I'm just here to share with friends and family who love us. I think being positive and encouraging is highly under-rated these days, so let's practice that a bit more than the other, eh? (at least here)

Regardless, I'll be monitoring comments before they're posted, so if you post something with teeth in it, don't expect to see it make the public wall.

Okay, enough soap-box/venting. Thanks ahead of time for your nice comments :)

0 comments: