Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BENDS AND FORKS IN THE ROAD

This post will be horribly, terribly cryptic and short (fair warning). I confess I don't really have words for what I want to say right now. First I'll say it's amazing how you can feel high as a kite for a short spell, and just as quickly plunge down into discouragement and frustration. I know without a doubt that I am being attacked. A lot of things swirling around in my life right now that are unsettling and hard, and in true fashion, they've all come up at once. It's at times like these that I'm thankful to be a follower of Christ. His ways are perfect. When I'm not sure which way to turn next, He takes such good care of me.

1 comments:

Betsy@Living in the Moment said...

I know we are new friends but i'm here. Definitely praying.