Friday, August 6, 2010

MAGNIFICENT SEVEN

Our seventh wedding anniversary is on Monday, the 9th, but we've been celebrating this weekend. My parents took the boys Friday night (THANKS, Mom and Dad!), and we won't be picking them up until Sunday morning at church. HOLLA!! So what have we been up to?

A little bit of this...


And some of this....


And this, too....


And of course, a whole lotta this....

It's amazing how QUIET things are around here. I have to confess, I'm LOVING the time with my husband, and the break from motherly duties, but it's funny how much I miss my rascally boys at the same time!

The mushy-gushy post about how much I love and adore my husband (seriously) is coming Monday, on our actual anniversary. Don't forget your barf bag. I won't hold back.



1 comments:

Kristen said...

LOVE IT!!! We go to Braums when we don't have kids too. :)