Saturday, August 21, 2010

LAST DAY

This past Thursday was our last day this summer to go to the water park. Bennett would rather be there than anywhere else, and by the end of the summer, Jasper really enjoyed it, too. On Tuesdays, me and Bennett went by ourselves while my mom watched Jasper (thanks, Mom!), and we did pretty much whatever B wanted to do. On Thursdays we went again, but Jasper and Mimi came too. This last week, we ended the trip with the much anticipated (and highly overrated) trip to the Dippin' Dots ice cream parlor within the water park (can you say "yuck"?). Bennett and Jasper both loved the ice cream, so me and my mom just smiled and watched them enjoy themselves. I'm looking forward to next summer when both my boys are thrilled to be there and running all over the place like lunatics :) Here are some pictures of our last day:









0 comments: